Your visit with us includes:
- The Iditarod Mushers Banquet Thursday,March 5th at 6 p.m. Celebrate with the mushers who are about to take part in the “Last Great Race on Earth®!” Dine at the Dena’ina Civic & Convention Center in downtown Anchorage, meet the mushers, participate in a silent auction and watch the mushers take the stage to draw for their official start order!
- Seminars and workshops to learn Iditarod 101, the history and stories of the Last Great Race.
- Attend the Ceremonial Start in Anchorage and the restart in Willow!
The fun doesn’t end there! Continue on to the historic village of Talkeetna, nestled at the base of North America’s tallest peak Denali. Talkeetna has an outstanding panoramic view of the Alaska Range. Get up close and personal with the Husky Homestead crew as you enjoy an afternoon of driving your own dog team! (And maybe getting a glimpse of the mystical Northern Lights!)
- 7 nights of lodging
- 7 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 4 dinners.
- All transportation and tickets to scheduled events.
Group size is limited to 10, minimum 5.
Registration deadline is January 1, 2020
$4,999 Double occupancy
$5,749 Single occupancy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-683-2904